Ziners of the World, Unite

This is a thread for people who love, and possibly make zines. I am a huge fan of the zine format. Post your favorite zines, shots of zines in progress, zine tools you love, etc.

I ran across this video today of someone making really professional looking zines and it’s nice to see both his process and equipment. Simple stuff, procedurally, with amazing results.

5 Likes

FYI. I’m working on a mini zine game. It’s a John Carter of Mars pastiche using Nate Treme’s Tunnel Goons as a base system: roll 2d6, add your bonuses, beat a difficulty number - difference is damage done or taken. Here’s a sneak peek.

4 Likes

@Hobbs might find this interesting

1 Like

Finished! You can get it for free or make a small donation.

1 Like

Looking good! I dabble with getting into collecting zines… Maybe I need to step it up.

I’ll bring ou some at Gary Con. LOL. Get you started.

1 Like

Don’t like Patreon? You can now get all my Plundergrounds zines in one bundle at itch.io.

3 Likes

I’m with Fafhrd. I should look deeper.

I’ve been gone for a while. Going to start posting to the forum again with this … I’ve been reviewing zines lately (along with some other stuff like re-reading Oe). Anyway, I REALLY like Vaults of Vaarn.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Good to see you @rayotus, hope you’re doing ok.

Zinequest is among us, again, that’s for sure.

Yeah. I think I’m backing 10 or so for physical copies. Yikes. :slight_smile:

Evlyn Moreau, who’s art I’ve been enjoying a lot, has a kickstarter going on for an old-school adventure zine :

1 Like