Well, that didn't work out at all... No Delta Green for Brett

So, as I discussed on the recording with @Sean last night (10/18/21), there is no way in my schedule that I can make the Delta Green Experiment work this calendar year. I just don’t have enough free time to do it. Had we gone for a One-Shot I could have done it, but I don’t have the cycles to do a longer campaign right now.

I’m incredibly disappointed in myself, and I apologize to you all that I’ve let you down.

-Brett

4 Likes

I’m assuming this is all Central Time?

1 Like

Correct! I should have said that - so I’ll go back in and update that post. Thank you!

No problem. I’d love to join, but I’m otherwise ecumenically engaged during those times.

2 Likes

Damn my night-owl tendencies & Pacific Standard Time location - I was hoping to get in on the action but I can’t commit to being awake enough to play at 8am on a Sunday (or any other day for that matter…)

Looking forward to joining the rest of the BSers watching/listening as the Experiment unfolds.

:smiley:
Rory

If it turns out that these dates/times don’t work for enough people, I’ll pick other date(s)/time(s) and see if that works better.

I am confident you’ll have more than enough sucke…err… BSers to fill that time slot.

I will keep my eyes open though!
:smiley:

Rory

2 Likes

Love to join, Brett, but yeah, weekend’s are tough! Family time takes priority then … if the day switches, will see how it looks then! Good luck, am sure that plenty of BSers will jump in!

3 Likes

Just like I’d love to play in Sean’s game too, I find it hard to subject others to my schedule.

3 Likes

Well, so far this is a bust - only one person able to make it. I’ll most likely be changing up the dates/times and see what can be done. @ssskidmore - I know you were good for the Sunday approach, but it looks like I’ll need to adjust.

3 Likes

I’d love to play, but can’t commit to Sunday mornings. I can most likely do Tuesday to Thursday evenings if that works for you.

I’m okay with voice recordings.

2 Likes

I’m also free any weekday after 5pm central and later on Sundays. Really my only major gaming commitment is a game of Dragon Heist I’m DMing on Saturday afternoons but I’m about to finish it either this weekend or the next.

2 Likes

Greetings. Also interested and not available Sunday mornings… Scheduling is fun!

3 Likes

Trying to sort out the next available dates for me - as @enn.in.me says, “Scheduling is fun!”

2 Likes

Thinking I’m gonna have to look into November to get my DG event going - sorting through the calendar now to see what I can make happen on my side.

5 Likes