Subject: OPERATION IAGO

BEGIN MESSAGE

TO: @Sugah_loaf @zombiecowboy @Hobbs

DIRECTIVE FROM A-CELL

OPERATION IAGO

You are to investigate the death of Agent GARRET and the suspicious circumstances of said death. Focus attention on 1206 SPOONER AVENUE. This house has been brought to the attention of A-Cell before, and is deemed a paranormal threat. Extreme caution should be employed when investigating the Spooner house. It has been known to exhibit an un- known influence over skilled DG Agents.

MISSION INSTRUCTIONS

• Determine the cause of death of

Agent GARRET

• Determine if the 1206 SPOONER AVENUE

represents an ongoing threat to the public

• Once these two protocols are complete, contact A-Cell for further instructions

POSSIBLE FRIENDLY CONTACTS

• Emil Yarrow, Parapsychologist

• Elizabeth Tucker, Antique Dealer

Green Box Locales

• Green Box 711 – Meadowbrook Store-It

ADDITIONAL DETAILS - OUTSIDE OPERATION

** RESPONSE REQUIRED **

RULES
As an operator, do you have a preference on rules? Choices include: percentile/native/BRP -OR- Gumshoe

CHARACTERS
Is your preference to choose from pregens -OR- roll your own?

SCHEDULE
This will run every other week. THURSDAY night would be ideal, but can be moved. Please list, in order of preference, the nigh of the week that works best for you.

END MESSAGE

1 Like

Looks cool! I’m assuming all spots are taken?

For now, yes.

1 Like

Thanks! I was assuming so but just thought I’d check.

Ct

1 Like

Agent Hobbs reporting. I’m fine with either system. I have to check the master calendar, but that scheduling should work. I prefer pregens. How many sessions are you expecting?

1 Like

Not sure on the amount of sessions. If we do 2.5 hours per session, my goal would be to wrap it up at the end of the 3rd one.

Flexible on DOTW.
I would like to roll my own, but as I don’t know either system that seems impractical.
And as I don’t know either system… Dealer’s choice

1 Like

Being optimistic again? Or just planning a TPK at episode 3?

Just saw the main post, but still can’t access it normally.

Roll 'em like you own 'em!

Curtis

1 Like

Good luck, soldiers. Pack lots of ammo! It won’t matter. =]

1 Like

Ok.

I have
@Hobbs
@Sugah_loaf
@Harrigan
@myrmidonis

Alternates in order:
Mark R.
@ctakahashi
@Dirtilus

1 Like

Thursday night currently works! Is there a book I should get?

You’re not required to grab a book, but if you feel compelled to do so…

or from your local FLGS.

Grabbed the hardcover – and wow. Love it! Why did I wait so long to get Delta Green?
Looks at packed shelves and army of rpg PDFs, realizes why…

I somehow thought the Delta Green angle was more straight special forces, an actual official unit in the US military or one of the three letter agencies. Noooope! I love that it’s all on the down-low, includes people from different walks of life, that the team is assembled as it’s needed, and then that they (the survivors) go back about their business afterwards. I dig that Agents probably have big challenges in their lives due to what they “bring home” from these missions…

In short, excited to play.

PC-wise, I think I’d like to roll my own, if that’s okay. Any guidance needed there, @sean? Will there be a session 0, or are we diving right in?

3 Likes

It used to be an official group. It now operates on it’s own, pretty much.

Heh, you should read The Handler’s Guide! Talk about history and fluff. Yeah man, you don’t have to play special forces person or FBI agent type. You can play scientist, hacker, etc, and creating a character is not crazy.

We’ll be having a session zero. It may last 10 minutes or a couple hours. We need to address some things.

I’ll start a new thread for Session: Zero.

Sweet – sounds good. I’m impressed so far with chargen – loads of options, from random rolling to point assignment to packaged professions and the like. Good stuff. Will look for your session 0 thread.

1 Like