SIx Years - Thank you

Hey everyone. Episode 001 was launched today, six years ago. Thanks for joining us on this crazy trip.

10 Likes

Congratulations!!

4 Likes

Thanks Rory!!

1 Like

Can’t claim I was on at the beginning, but loved the whole ride since I have. Thank you guys.

4 Likes

This has been an insane ride. Glad it’s still going, friends.

2 Likes

I still can’t believe that @Sean has put up with me this long:-)

And, just in case anyone forgot, if it weren’t for Sean this show would never happen - his idea from the start, and his skill and hard work keeps the recordings/feed rolling. I just have to think of ideas and talk, Sean has all the actual work.

5 Likes

Thanks buddy! Can’t believe you said ‘sure, ok’. HAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

We should celebrate and go buy ourselves a motorcycle!

2 Likes

But just one.

Who gets the sidecar?

2 Likes

It seems like yesterday, but it has only been one and half years for me. Started listening in June of '19 and I have listened to all the greatness.

Congratulations and Thank you both @sean @Fafhrd!

Semper Fidelis
HOOS-karl

2 Likes

Hooo man!!
I wish you kept the original opener!

“This is Gaming & BS…bs…bs…bs…”

3 Likes

If you get a sidecar, get one like Robin’s. Self propelled as well. That way, if you crash, there’s a good chance of one of you making it out alive!

3 Likes

Congrats on six years, Brett and Sean!
I’ve been listening to you guys almost since the very beginning (ever since I got back into RPGs in late 2014 after a 15 year break). I’ve listened to a fair amount of podcasts since then, but I can honestly say that this is the only one I haven’t missed a single episode of. Really enjoy the content, the dynamics between the two of you, and the awesome community that’s sprung up around this podcast. Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Glad you’re back in the hobby, Mirko!

1 Like

So awesome dudes!

2 Likes

And we all hope it keeps going.

5 Likes