Should I Order Expedition to the Barrier Peaks?

So far, I haven’t been overly impressed with the Goodman Original Adventures Reincarnated line, and I’ve been trying to decide if I should order Expedition to the Barrier Peaks.

Into the Borderlands was underwelming to me, and I had a lot of issues with The Isle of Dread (I even did a review on it).

So what do you think, BSers?

• I should order OAR3 Expedition to the Barrier Peaks
  • Don’t worry about it

0 voters

1 Like

Can I see your review?

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve enjoyed the additional material in the first two but I doubt I’d ever run the 5E conversions as written so I’m in a similar quandary. Ultimately I’ll probably pick a copy up eventually. They’re great ‘coffee table’ books even though I don’t own a coffee table they look good on the shelf.

1 Like

I ordered it, but haven’t received it yet. It’s definitely in my top 3 AD&D modules, along with White Plume and Tamoachan.

My reason for voting yes is purely selfish, as I want to read your review.

2 Likes

I’m going to get it - BUT - I’m a collector, and I like to see the conversions.
I liked the added tower in Borderlands, and while I played Isle fo dread, I never owned the original.

I LOVED Barrier peaks back in the day, and I’m looking forward to running it again.

:slight_smile:Rory

1 Like

I decided to put in the pre-order, so hopefully as I get some time near the holidays, I’ll have a chance to do a review of this volume.

1 Like