Screaming Womp Rats: Echoes of the Past - Wave 2

Scenario Name: Echoes of the Past
Event Date: Wednesday, December 30
Time: 8:00pm to 12:00am cdt
Note: This will NOT be streamed. We will use Foundry VTT and Zoom. You will need your character completed no later than 11:30pm Tuesday, December 29. Pregens will be available.

Please review Rebel Alliance Soldiers Handbook for campaign details.

Adventure by Peter Meindertsma for Fire Across the Galaxy campaign

2 Likes

I’m in!

Reading the character creation chapter right now and will share my character in the next few days.

1 Like

don’t forget character art. Helps when I do the token.

1 Like

My character is here, along with two images (the close-up probably works better for the token).

I’m playing Q766-LOM, who goes by the nickname “Q”. An LOM droid that used to be a protocol / nanny droid, but was later reprogrammed as a mechanic / procurer of technology by a fence. He almost got captured when trying to “procure” an item from an Empire outpost, but rescued by the rebel alliance. Now he procures and repairs technology for them (Engineer - Mechanic career). He’s also on a quest to rescue his former owner.

This is my first Star Wars FFG game, and I wasn’t quite sure about the right balance between attributes, skills, and talents to invest in - kind of daunting. Let me know if anything looks totally dumb, and I’ll try to fix it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am in if you will have me Sir

1 Like

Being a patron, @Eric_Salzwedel, you should be good. Get me link to your pc, with avatar please.

Hi Sean, If you have room for this week I would love to play. I’m reading the handout and making a PC right now and can forward the info asap.

1 Like

Count me in for a pre-gen.

1 Like

@digitalhobbit do you have a decent sized pic of PC, say 250px >?

never mind. I see it.

So @sean I’ve read over the rules a bit and I futzed around making a character but for convenience I’ll take a pregen and maybe submit a character next mission if that’s cool.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan!

2 Likes

Ok. We have 4 players confirmed.

@digitalhobbit
@joe
@Jason_Wiebe
@Eric_Salzwedel

I’ll leave the topic open for one more and anyone that may be an alternate.

1 Like

All spots spoken for now?

Primaries would be filled if you’re in @Harrigan , yes.

I’m good with a couple more to put on the wait list. Last time I lost 2 people the night before and the day of the game. Just a heads up to others.

So tomorrow night, with the PC finished by tonight, yeah? I think my book arrived today…

Is there a particular gap in skills based on the current group, any way I should lean a PC?

@sean I can fill in if you need another person last minute (and I’ll have the right computer setup this time).

Kev, you already went through this one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Current squad composition:

Aatron - human, commander, tactician
Flames - droid, solider, commando
Q766-LOM - droid, engineer, mechanic
Vendri - duros, spy

Oh ha, whoops

1 Like

Count me in if you’ll have me, then. My book arrived and everything! But holy daunting. I think I’ll look for that online character generator…

What’s Aatron’s story? I don’t want to step on toes, but have two ideas so far:

Ex-Imperial who left the Empire after Alderaan, or a Mon Cal pilot type. Likely both new to the Alliance…

1 Like