Screaming Womp Rats: A Hidden Force, Wave 1

Prerequisite: Completion of Echoes of the Past

Scenario Name: A Hidden Force
Event Date: Wednesday, January 6
Time: 7:30pm to 11:30pm cdt
Note: This will NOT be streamed. We will use Foundry VTT and Zoom. You will need your character ready no later than 11:30pm Monday, January 4. Pregens will be available.

Please review Rebel Alliance Soldiers Handbook for campaign details.

Adventure by Peter Meindertsma for Fire Across the Galaxy campaign

2 Likes

Marksman Aldiss Deng reporting for duty, Commander.

1 Like

Good to see you again, Deng! Was hoping you’d step for the next one.

1 Like

Aldiss Deng 2.0 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qdPEc8J26rmrrNShgoAQv4-oRxF-Pfnj/view?usp=sharing

I used a mulligen and changed Aldiss slightly. After that I spent the delicious XP from Episode I.

Refra Carr is signing up for the mission. Someone needs to save our skins.

2 Likes

This is what happens when you draft a character weeks before your first session! As I poke around, trying to figure out what—if anything—I did with my starting xp, I belatedly learn that I must (and logically) have used them to increase three starting Attributes from 2 to 3. Just which ones I must guess (I’m going with Cunning, Intellect, and Presence), but the point is I played my entire first session with Attribute values of 2 right down the line! :man_facepalming:

If no “free” Talents are awarded at character creation, I must have used my remaining 20 xp on those.

Edit: As a human, I’m also supposed to select two non-career skills at Rank 1. :joy:

Doh!

D'oh!

1 Like

Still some slots open…
@Harrigan
@Eric_Salzwedel
@Luckstrider
@Jason_Wiebe
@joe
@EFP
@digitalhobbit

1 Like

Unfortunately can’t this week. Community night for Norse Foundry.

1 Like

Thanks, but unfortunately this conflicts with my home group’s biweekly session. Hope you all have fun! I’ll definitely try to join another session soon.

1 Like

I’m out as well, unfortunately. Local gaming network is hosting a small virtual con this weekend, so all of my me-time chits are gone for the week… (and then some!)

1 Like

Not available this time. I want to play again soon though.

1 Like

It doesn’t look like we’ll make quorum. Will look at next week.

Yeah, I have a podcast recording that night (we are really irregular with what night of the week we record and are bi-weekly-ish on top of that.

1 Like

I appreciate all the timely responses. I truly do. No worries. We’ll do it up at a later date.

1 Like

MY FEELS!

I JUST now saw this. Dammit.

1 Like

Uh oh. If this is a living world thing, the Empire is going to make some advancements while we’re off nerf-herding…

2 Likes

Count me in for tomorrow, if its going on.