Post your favorite dice sets

Let’s see some dice hordes. I prefer precision edge dice and this is my favorite set.

4 Likes

This one is my favorite. I’m partial to metal dice. I like the added weight. I like the thought of the exotic dice like ivory, bone, or meteorite material, but they just don’t look as good to me as metal. I guess I like the aestheics :man_shrugging:t2:.

4 Likes

My wife is a dice collector. Over 100 sets, and doesn’t play RPGs.

I’ve got about five sets in my bag. I like collecting sets, but unless I’m assigning specific sets to specific characters, I think my gluttony is slowed.

1 Like

My favorite D20. It’s made by Artisan Dice from hops. Eileen got it for me for Christmas.

4 Likes

I like the obsidian from level up dice.

5 Likes

I have no favorites. All dice turn on you in the end. I am forever on the lookout for an honest die. My dice demon trap is forever in use. I may need to upgrade to a bulk unit.

3 Likes

I really like my Elder Dice, and I’m kind of kicking myself that I backed . . . another dice Kickstarter . . . instead of saving that money to get the third wave of these dice.

3 Likes

Most of these sets look cool

Sean-numbers kinda blur when its the same color for me.

Jared - five of those six sets look great!

the last green/black/gold ones I find there is not enough contrast between the sigils and the background, so it kinda blurs, would have gone for thick black sigils.

1 Like

I agree, the green/yellow/gold ones are my least favorite of all of the sets.

Think I found my next d20:

3 Likes

@Judge_Brandon - I do love those d20s that read 0-9 and are inked in two different colors. So classic and useful. Why even have a d10?

Yes I’m a big fan of those. I don’t really like d10s that much.

‘Cuz someone knows the acquisitive nature of gamers to new things. Don’t forget the later addition of the 10’s die as well.

I don’t have a specific dice set that is my favorite but I do have dice sets that I use for particular games. Running a modern military game, I have a set of dice with camouflage theme. Running Sci-Fi, I have a set that looks particularly futuristic. For fantasy I have set of dice with a “runes” flair (when I can find them).

Those are some sexy dice, @sean .

1 Like

Glad you got lucky and got your dice. They still haven’t fulfilled their Kickstarter from 6 years ago. Not trying to crap on your post, but I would warn people that they’re shady thieves.

Regardless, glad you like your die, hope it rolls great.

A little hard to read. But their black, black as my heart.

2 Likes

I’m not really a Game Science dice guy but I did have fun inking this sexy little bugger this morning.

3 Likes

And these are my ‘always with me’ dice. Not the sexiest but I always come back to them.

Went to the same grocery store as Col Zocchi. Would also see him driving around in full party clown get up.

2 Likes