My Gift To All The BSers Out There

Been busy as fuuuuuuck for the last few weeks and I haven’t been able to check in and keep up with episodes. Hope everyone’s doing well and we’re all getting poked. In the arm. Or that too, you do you.

One of the projects that wrapped up is something I’d like to give to everyone on the forum here. It’s called “The World’s Greatest Roleplaying Game: The Zine,” a collection of articles providing concepts, ideas, and mechanics from amazing indie tabletop RPGs into D&D 5e. Each of them provides new ways to approach 5e and introduce players to other games out there and help encourage gamers to try new things and new games.

It was only available to our backers, but I wanted to give everyone here a free PDF copy and offer up the print copy at cost. Links are below. Why? Because this forum entertained and embraced me when I gave the world’s most popular game a poo-poo look and broached topics that would lead to in-fighting elsewhere. That’s a big deal in this age.

Enjoy!

8 Likes

Wow, that’s incredibly generous of you. :slight_smile: Thank you!

Damn man! That’s very cool off you!

90 pages…holy shit! I just skimmed and it looks cool. The art is great! This is indeed very generous of you.

HOOS

1 Like

Honestly, I’d love to put this up for sale and make some extra cash from it, but the backers were promised some exclusivity. It’s not one of my all-time favourite projects, but one I’m proud of.

Who knows? Maybe I’ll find a way to sell it.

1 Like

Wow! This is mighty nice of you @Warden

Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Ooh, the college print edition. Very rare and very zine.

2 Likes