Jeff in Full Glory [video]

Here is my buddy Jeff, doing what he does best. At the table with enough enthusiasm to conquer all the lands in any gaming universe. This is the shorter video.

Now you know what I have to deal with.

7 Likes

That is amazing.

He oscillates between “Rowdy Roddy Piper” and “hey wait, I’m counting”.
I wanna grab a beer with that dude.

8 Likes

Yes! I love the math roadblocks on his straightaways of TAKE THAT, SEAN!

3 Likes

That’s just what I imagined. You have wonderful descriptive skills!

1 Like

Here is a second one I took…

2 Likes

And here I thought Sean’s impersonations were just exaggerations!

@Harrigan NAILED it. Dude looks fun to play with, but if I were at that table and saw his turn come around, great time for a 2 minute potty break.

And now we all -really- understand why Sean toys with him and often jokes about killing Jeff’s PCs. It’s to get a little peace and quiet at the table!

1 Like

Now THAT is a guy to game with!
All hail Jeff!
:smiley:

2 Likes

I think we’ve only got one side of the story. I want to see how @sean handles an encounter from the perspective of Jeff. Maybe Sean is goading Jeff?

3 Likes

So one of my DMs asked if everyone was up for our Wed session and I responded, “I am full Jeff.” I also included the picture of Sean’s Jeffe.

My DM responded with this…

5 Likes

That. is. EPIC.

Freaking great. It reminds me of the time my pro-wrestling-centric group were going against some acolytes, and I used pictures of Farooq (Ron Simmons) and Bradshaw who were the WWE tag team, the Acolytes for their tokens.

Did you have them use improvised weapons?

Semper Fidelis
Eric

Did anyone see HP counters above their heads? Yeah, me too.

1 Like

See, now I need to read World Wide Wrestling. They’re KSing the 2nd edition, and supposedly combining the International Incident supplement with the core.

I’m interested by the concept. as well.

Can I change my “Ideal Game Group” answer? I want 5 Jeffs.

3 Likes

I think you need to try one Jeff and then ease one in every other session. You want to avoid a feedback loop that could potentially destroy your game world.

Semper Fidelis
Eric

2 Likes

All hail! He is everything you described!

2 Likes

That is one photogenic dude!

1 Like