Introduce Yourself!

Greetings BSers!

Everyone be sure to stop by this thread and let us know a bit about yourself!

4 Likes

Okay, I’m Joe aka Papa Cwik, as Brett sometimes calls me.

I’ve been listening to the show since some of the earliest episodes… I’m a metro Detroiter, with a wife and kid who I hope to get into RPGs as he gets older.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m the S of BS.

When I’m not crashing motorcycles, saving dogs from frozen bodies of water, and dodging bullets from drive-by shootings, I play RPG’s and do this podcast.

On a more serious note, thank you for being part of the community. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Guess who SNUCK In here? Ha! It’s The Old School DM (Randy Farmer!)

Yay!

1 Like

Welcome Mr. Farmer! Great to have you with us.

Greetings Ladies, Gentlemen, Sean, and Brett.

Wayne “Lumrunner” Humfleet has arrived.

2 Likes

Well, there goes the neighborhood.

1 Like

Why “Lumrunner”?

There’s Lum the Mad.

And then there’s that OTHER Lum:

From my Star Wars RPG Days.

2 Likes

Well, if it isn’t Papa Cwik. Long time!

Hey all! Jeff Scifert here. I am a Dad with 2 terrific kids (boy and girl, 12 and 8), a great wife, and a French Bulldog. Nice to meet you all and join the Gaming and BS community! Game on!

1 Like

Pleasure to meet you, Jeff! I used to have a frenchie and a boston terrier. Those two were epic.

The login was probably a give away.

Laramie Wall, local of Iowa City, IA. And happy my life is less dangerous than Sean’s.

2 Likes

Oh. Well. We can now proceed.

1 Like

I’m Roger, and I was too shortsighted to use a pseudonym.

1 Like

I have a new-found appreciation for boredom.

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name can’t be pronounced by most humans, even though I totally am one, but you can call me . . . Jared. That’s kind of anticlimactic from the screen name, isn’t it?

I spend my time writing reviews and being way too long winded about geeky stuff. Wait . . . is talking about stuff online actually being long fingered? You know, because typing?

4 Likes

I dunno, but Edward “Longshanks” was king of England… https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_I_of_England

1 Like

So that’s! where it came from? Huh. The more you know.

Hi. I’m Tom (can’t believe I actually got that as a username.) Been listening for a couple of years or so…I’m afraid to count exactly how many. I’ve played and GMed for nearly 40 years. Just coming off a long dry spell where I was only able to play, and it’s nice to be GMing again.

Two kids, grown-ish. (One is about to get her PhD this year…and has a proper appreciation of gaming and other geeky past-times. The other only games online and is more into anime.)

2 Likes