Inspirational Art

For those who are looking for inspiration at the table, weather GM or Player, here’s a few artist that should get your gears turning.

6 Likes

I have not yet clicked the links, but I already want to thank you for posting this- a lot of us would have posted specific images- you made a point of linking to artists sites.
Bravo - well done - and Merry Christmas.
:grinning:
Rory

2 Likes

I try to find the artist site, or a sight that host their stuff that also allows you to find them, when i post things like this.

I use Art Station when i want NPC pictures for my games!

Also, HAPPY HOGSWATCH TO YOU ALL!!!

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

AWESOME!!!
(more text for the bots)

1 Like

For those looking for some inspirational sculpture work

1 Like

INSPIRATIONAL LICH’S YOU SAY, WELL HELL SON OR DAUGHTER, HERE YOU BE

2 Likes

I must say that Yuri Hill has a very dark fantasy aesthetic. I am taking some inspiration from those. Thanks @Young0ne2.

Semper Fidelis
HOOS

1 Like

For those wanting to make your players trip a bit (Looking at you DG & CoC Fans) Here’s something to get your mind rolling

1 Like

Thanks for posting these!
It’s always great to find both inspiration AND something cool to freak out your players or just illustrate what they are looking at…

Keep up the good work!

:smiley: Rory

1 Like
2 Likes

Character concept Artist ! She has some fun looking designs, great for character or NPC insperation!!

1 Like

Going with a bit more of a cartoony style, but they also have some great stuff if you look through their categories

I find just about any of the art from Symbaroum inspiring. Impressionistic - mystery, danger, edge.

1 Like

that would be Martin Bergstrom i believe?

1 Like

Character Concept Artist with some fun character art!

-and their own website-
https://ariannabelotti.com/art

Some familiar characters and art. Pimping for inspiration and kickassery! @Fafhrd you’ll find some kick ass art in here

1 Like

Damn! That’s some nice stuff for sure!

1 Like