Gaming and BS voted 5th most popular Talky talk podcast on Enworld

11 Likes

Thanks to everyone that voted for us. I know two people nominated us on the ENworld forums. I have to find their names.

Here’s the deal. Awards are nice, but the validation really comes from those that listen to us. Which is YOU! So tell a friend, they trust you and may have the same taste in entertainment. OR, they’ll listen to us and then want to slap you for recommending a couple dolts. Lets call it a true test of friendship.

Thanks BS’ers, you’re the best.

3 Likes

Congrats, guys. Well deserved.

2 Likes

Interestingly, the only RPG podcasts I tend to listen to came in at #5 on both lists.

2 Likes

Kongo-Rats, gentlemen!

2 Likes

To get a higher rating the show may need more cow bell!

3 Likes

I enjoyed that in the episode after, minutes apart, they went from going for the Ennie, to retiring.

2 Likes

Little worried. The lads have mentioned retiring a number of times fairly recently…

1 Like

Keeping you on your toes. That, and we don’t know whether we’re coming or going.

2 Likes

@Fafhrd and I want to meet in February…just waiting on him to reply to my email. You know, because we have corporate minds. :roll_eyes: It’s going to be 6 years this fall. So for me, it’s 1) what do we do well. 2) what do we do poorly 3) how can we continue providing entertainment, commentary, tips, etc for BS’ers? 4) are there any other avenues we want to explore - running games, streaming, publishing - rpg product, etc.

I’d like to do a survey, but need to frame it up properly.

3 Likes

Okay, a lot worried.

8]

But I think a survey is a great idea. I can imagine after so many episodes many topics might feel played out, but the industry and hobby is evolving, and you’ve really gathered a fantastic fanbase. Your topics and discussions are excellent, and your interaction with your listeners is absolutely top-notch. I have some other favorite RPG podcasts, but the way yours incorporates listener feedback is stellar. You guys ‘source the table,’ and it works incredibly well.

Please don’t do anything rash in February. :wink:

3 Likes

I respect those idea.
You guys have mentioned things before, if you’re digging deep for topics, there are probably a few early idea you can cover again.

Whatever you guys do, just keep being awesome when you do it!

3 Likes

You guys keep doing this until it no longer sings to you. Whatever your project after the podcast is, I’ll check it out for sure. It may even be interesting to me :smiley:

But if you ain’t feeling it, it’s ok to let it go.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. There’s no talk of hanging things up. I’d like to stream to discord and maybe do some running on twitch. We shall see. In the end, the podcast is the focus.

3 Likes