G&BS Self-Declared Demographics or Am I Crotchety Yet?

36…@harrigan

3 Likes

Just a baby. Explains so much!

2 Likes

36 as well. Knew a few of you are about a decade ahead, but I’m still surprised. Explains the heaps of experience and wisdom being shared :slight_smile: It’s encouraging, really.

Edit: also, happy birthday!

The answer to life, the universe, and everything…42

3 Likes

I’ll turn 55 before the end of the year, also the family patriarch. Gaming since 1981 when I picked up the Moldvay Basic D&D boxed set at my local Leisure World predicated by an ad I saw in the back of DC comic’s The Warlord.

4 Likes

True story, I was 42 for three years. I don’t usually keep track of my age, never really cared much honestly. When I was 41 I got confused and thought I was 42. When it came up I told everyone I was 42, then on my birthday, I said I was 43 and my wife corrected me. So I was 42 for another year. I liked it so much I decided to just be 42 for the year after that too. Finally decided to grow up and skipped to 44, no 43. People were so confused and it became a bit of fun. Now I am 45… I think?

5 Likes

53 here
Happy Belated OldSchoolDM

2 Likes

Im 33 so, no :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow. I work an area dominated by 25-35 year olds, it’s refreshing to ever be the young-un in the room. Thanks, all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol, I’m the youngest here at 27. Get rekt old farts.

3 Likes

Isn’t it past your bedtime? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, glad you’re here @joshua220.

2 Likes