Fanboy Raving- Mandalorian Got Me Jazzed To play

Just watched The Mandalorian on Disney+ last night (twice actually). It’s a perfect gritty galaxy edge bounty hunting Star Wars gem. It captures what Boba Fett should’ve been in the movies. It is accessible enough for action fans and enough subtle depth of SW nerddom for the deep fans. It feels like a good production of someone’s RPG game.

It totally has me jonesing to play SW FFG Edge of the Empire. I think it’s excellent inspiration and great for feel and description. It also models a good structure for one shot or episodic game that builds toward a campaign.

1 Like

Just started it. Friend said he likes the slower pace a tv series can provide. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Checking it out as I’m typing this. There’s a lot of hype around this one, so I’m excited to see what it’s all about.

1 Like

Waiting for Boba to show up.

That would ruin it for me unless it really deepened the storyline of this character either as major antagonist or as guiding mentor leader. If it’s for fanboy nostalgia, I’ll pass.

1 Like

Just read an article On Fb that says Boba (or at least his armor) was in the shadows of the scene before our hero gets to the armorer. What does it mean?

More importantly who has time in their life to frame by frame analyze 39 minute tv shows for these little nuggets.

1 Like

Was enjoyable - “what I have to wait till Friday for episode 2…damn teasers”