Exciting places you did it

Where have you gamed? Maybe somewhere more exciting than your basement. In a castle, a cabin in the snow, maybe during a camping trip. How about on a plane. What did you think I was talking about?

2 Likes

I introduced my kids (and their friends) to D&D while at a week-long camp out - we played on picnic tables…

2 Likes

Camper, friend’s basements, the Gamehole…

I’d love to play in a heavily themed room. Eventually, my basement will get converted… One day…

2 Likes

Back when I was in high school and we had a pool, with an outdoor bar, we used to game outside all of the time, and I would sit behind the bar with my books and my DM screen up, and all of my friends on bar stools.

1 Like

Never really gamed anywhere unusual, but a couple of places that were nice.

We used to game in the Student Union Building at the University of Texas (as did many others, I’m sure). Usually grabbed the spillover dining room and arranged the tables however we liked. Also, being attached to the cafe…easy access to food.

Also, my current gaming room. I’m inordinately pleased with it. In selecting our new house, our particular needs for rooms and layout ended up with the fortunate choice of a floorplan that’s one story. Except for one room. So, you get to go up a flight of stairs to my game room/study. Good size, full bath, drink fridge, 65" television with surround sound. Bought a new, circular gaming table. Loving it so far.

1 Like

Ok. I couldn’t help it. I substituted ‘game’ for ‘have sex’. This thread became exponentially funnier.

1 Like

A bar was converted into a FNGS close to my house. Wish the owner kept the liquor liscense.

1 Like

That actual sounds pretty f*($in cool.

We used to bring gear when my group would go camping.

We’d split the books between everyone’s packs. So, probably the most remote was three or four days into a smokey mountain hiking trip.

1 Like

How could I forget the session at my previous house that took place in the feygrove at Gardmore Abby that I got to run in my backyard gazebo?

The pictures tell it all!

1 Like