Dungeons & Dragons (& Pirates) 5e, Seas of Vodari, Looking for a Crew!

Hey everyone!

I’m looking to start up a D&D 5e game, in the Seas of Vodari setting. I’m going to post the link to the sign up form here. I’m shooting for four more players in the game. Thanks for your time! (Campaign standards, times, etc all on the form and in the campaign standards document).

2 Likes

Sadly, I’m not looking for another D&D 5e campaign right now.

I just wanted to say it’s great that you’re running a Seas of Vodari campaign, and express my strong endorsement for the setting, in case it sways anyone else. I’m technically running a Vodari game right now, but not really - I decided to set my Hot Springs Island campaign in the world of Vodari. But other than some of the character backgrounds and class options, it hasn’t really come into play for us yet. If we end up completing HSI, we may end up exploring Vodari some more. But I’ve been impressed with everything I’ve read in the book. The setting is unique (there’s just something about islands, and this setting has them in spades!), the new race and class options are fun (one of my players is playing a Gunslinger, for example), and there are exciting adventure hooks all over the place.

Hope you get this campaign off the ground, and have fun!

1 Like

Find players @JaredR ? Need may help?

1 Like

Not finding many buccaneers Sean. I’ve had one person interested out of the total possible five I would want to recruit. Plus, press gangs are a lot harder to organize online. :smiley:

2 Likes

I filled out the google form above. I don’t really play 5e but I like Seas of Vodari, and have the pdf. Although I don’t have much experience with 5e, I do have experience with a lot of different systems. If you’ll have me, I don’t mind giving it a try :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m still holding out hope that people will jump on this opportunity. :wink:

1 Like

I wish I had a schedule approaching human normal, I’d jump on.

2 Likes

I’m going to go ahead and call this one. I may see if I can get any interest in something else to run online in the future. Thanks for everyone that took a look.