Delta Green Introduction Adventure

Good evening potential recruits.

We would like to cordially invited to A Night at the Opera…

Potential recruits looking to prove their worth to the program should draw their attention to a shadow website page, disguised as a hosting location for a Table Top RPG Podcast Code named:
Gaming & BS.

This contains the information that will lead you to a backdoor document where you can place your name, Internet Call Signs, and other desired information us to get ahold of you.

A local Handler will be in contact with you about a recent … event … that has come to The Programs attention.

This event has been given the code name Last Things Last , and requires the attention of 1-5 capable individuals, willing to prove their selves on a mission that will take no longer than 6 hours to complete.

Before the mission is to start, the Handler will establish an “interview” meeting with potential recruits to go over information regarding the recruits history, interest, and concerns with The Program and Delta Green, along with personal schedules, working conditions, and above all else, safe work environment practices.

Your local handler will be available during the following times:

• Mondays: 7pm-11pm Central
  • Wednesdays: 7pm-11pm Central, barring previous mission obligations
  • Fridays: 7pm-Late Central
  • Weekends: After 2pm Central

Agents can acquire a Record document for their mission here:
Delta Green Fillable Character sheet

Additionally, potential recruits should acquire the following document for better understanding of The Program and of Delta Green. This is all you need to know.
We have made arrangements with an internet hosting site to allow you “free” access to this document.
Need To Know

BE ADVISED, recruits are NOT TO READ PAST PAGE 40 OF THE NEED TO KNOW DOCUMENT!!!

Reports of leaked Mission information being contained with in the document have surfaced and have not yet been fixed. FOR YOUR SAFETY, wait for your handler to disclose this information with you, …DO NOT READ IT

We look forward to working with you, Recruit.

2 Likes

Good evening. I have been instructed to leave notes for my handler here. I am available for interviews and mission prep Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. I can make arrangements for Sundays or Mondays, but that is less preferred due to ongoing operations

1 Like