DCC funnel, anyone?

@Harrigan Of course, I’ll hold a spot for you! Keep me updated as we get closer to the session.

1 Like

Hey! Still have a spot? Hit me up on Discord- but I’m in!

1 Like

@awoltrooper Yep, you snagged the last spot. Welcome! :slight_smile:

I now have the following players on the list:

Please let me know in case either of you can no longer make Thu July 29, 7pm MDT. I’ll share more details (e.g. Foundry URL) a few days before the session.

2 Likes

Great!

However, let me know if this is a problem–I will have to leave early August 5, and will be away (and not able to game) on Aug 12. If this (either, both, whatever) means I am not a good fit for the plans, lemme know!

Best,
George

@Georgesedg This will just be a one-shot on July 29. While I am planning to run additional sessions in the future (and you can bring your funnel survivor to those), I’m not aiming for a regular weekly or bi-weekly game at this time. I hope I didn’t set the wrong expectation.

1 Like

oohhh I see! great! no problem, and totally looking forward to it.

1 Like

Exciting! I look forward to playing!

1 Like

OK. New to this group, new to DCC and also new to Foundry. I apologize in advance. I’m a quick learner, so I hope I won’t be a pain to the table. I’m reading up on DCC. It’s one thing I can work on.
Nelson

1 Like

@Farty No need to apologize. :slight_smile:

The nice thing is that DCC level 0 funnels don’t involve a lot of rules, as the class features don’t come into play yet until level 1. If you’ve played any flavor of D&D or other d20 based games in the past, you’ll feel right at home. The main difference is that you’ll play 3-4 randomly generated characters (which will be provided as pre-gens). The idea is that the survivor(s) level up, pick a class, and become your main character for later games.

4 Likes

yeah @Farty, we will keep you covered! no worries.

1 Like

The other beauty of funnels is that death is highly expected, so have fun with it and experiment. Sometimes it’s more about who gets the most glorious death!

1 Like

Hey all, just a friendly reminder that this session is coming up this Thursday at 7pm MDT.

I have the following players on the list:

Please let me know in case you can no longer make it.

I’ll send the Foundry link via private message in the next day or two.

2 Likes

Have fun and kick butt folks! :slight_smile:

Thanks, @Akodoken ! Sorry this date didn’t work for you. We’ll find another opportunity to play DCC together!

I just sent a private forum message with the login info for Thursday.

2 Likes

I hope I get to play a funnel some day, timezones permitting. Sounds pretty crazy and fun. Looking forward to the stories :slight_smile: Have fun!

1 Like

@NubiS , thanks! I’m sure there will be more funnels here in the future.

1 Like