Character Selection

@Glib_Comment
@Sugah_loaf
@EileenBarnes
@NOLAbert
@Harrigan

You should have received a link to pre-gens. Can you please share your character choice/preference here so everyone knows who wants to play what.

cc: @Fafhrd

I’ll take moth.
:+1:

1 Like

I’ll take Lore.

1 Like

I’ll peg Nat if that’s alright. And if that breaks someone’s heart, Wraith would be my second choice.
(Not a 5e player, btw. I’ll do my level best!)

1 Like

Are we really playing a 7-hour session? The Zoom invite says 1-8 p.m.

I think Brett mentioned just 4 hours, but made the invite for longer for pee breaks and after show chat. If he sends invite via Zoom, I think Zoom shuts down the meeting after the allotted time(?).

2 Likes

I’m interested in Toad. (If someone else has a strong preference for Toad, my second choice would be Wraith.)

@Fafhrd
Can I sanity check some character sheet stuff?
Moth is proficient in light armour and carrying leather armour. If he were wearing it Moth’s AC would be 13 instead of 12.
Moth is carrying 15gp, which is serious loot for Avalon.

If no-one says different, I’ll don the armour, raise my AC and I’ll jingle while I walk.

1 Like

@Glib_Comment: That sounds right to me, too. With leather armor, the AC should be 11+Dex mod, i.e. 13.

1 Like

No problem at all - the character builder I used may well have been miss-used by me (operator error and all that).

I don’t have a strong opinion but it looks like the cleric is open. So I’ll take the Reverend Cat

We’re rolling our own dice—honor system and all that right?

1 Like

@Fafhrd I’m not sure if you’ll see this before the session tomorrow but for Lore I believe he should get 2 more skill proficiencies-currently I have 4 listed. So I’m getting that from 2 for half-elf, 2 for Wizard class, and History and Persuasion for Noble background). Also, I believe he should have one additional language. He gets 3 from being half elf (common, Elvish, and one other) and one more for Noble background. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll confirm before we get started tomorrow.

1 Like

Go for it.

None of that will save you anyway :wink:

2 Likes

I better read up on Nat tonight. And Bards. And 5e.
:grimacing:

1 Like