Brett's Avalon One Shot, April 25th

Just wanted to thank you all for playing! I had a lot of fun and I hope you all enjoyed it as well. I really liked the way the group all played well together, yet I still felt like there was plenty of individuality to each of the characters. Damned good game, and a great group to game with!

6 Likes

Thanks for running, Brett – hugely enjoyable despite the vicious bear trap. Loved the setting – will be procuring. And yeah, bunch of good players, too. BSers represent!

3 Likes

Thanks again for the game @Fafhrd. It was really fun and I really enjoyed the group.

2 Likes

Thanks for the game, I thought it was great.
Sorry for turning up late.

I listened back to some of it and Gods I have a verbal tick.
DoYouKnowWhatIMean?

3 Likes

I’ve a few ticks of my own that I’m working on - not easy to correct/modify that stuff at all.

2 Likes

+1, awesome game. Thanks Bret for running this, thanks Sean for all the streaming magic, and great meeting and playing with all you BSers!

I’m sure I have plenty of verbal ticks of my own, but looking back at the recording, what stands out more to me is how I’m squirming around all the time. Gotta get used to this streaming thing… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like to believe the game was too exciting to sit still - on the edge of your seat you were! :laughing:

3 Likes

@Fafhrd: Yes, that was it! Definitely! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes