Avatar and Korra Roleplaying Game Announced by Magpie Games

Magpie Games has secured the license to create a RPG covering both Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra.

Magpie Games are the creators of numerous popular games including Bluebeard’s Bride, Masks: A New Generation, and Urban Shadows 1E and 2E.

https://magpiegames.com/avatarrpg/

2 Likes

One of the best franchise properties of all time. I was so fortunate to be a parent of school-age children while Avatar was airing, and I kept up with Korra and the Dark Horse comics.

I often have thought-experimented with how this would look/work as an rpg. I usually think of building it with the Hero System, but, admittedly, that’s because of familiarity. I know of some people who game in the Avatar world using Genesys.

1 Like

I love the idea of this game. I just don’t know if I could get any of my groups to play it. Can’t decide if I should spend the money or not. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I completely feel ya. Not sure when or if I would actually play this. I have a couple of players who are gonzo fans of these series and that might be the leverage to get it on the schedule, but I won’t know until after I decide to go in or not.

1 Like