Actual Play Podcasts or YouTube?

Just curious. Apart from the actual play session on the podcast a while back, are there any others you can point me toward? Either YouTube or other podcasts?

1 Like

Are you looking for more Actual Plays or more that were done with Gaming & BS?

Anything set in Avalon. I’m running a fantasy campaign and I’ve decided to use Avalon for the main city-state/trading hub. I’m interested in seeing how other GMs have portrayed the city, looking for hooks or angles I haven’t thought of.

1 Like

@Fafhrd would be your best resource here, Im just the mad man trying to decipher the Mad Architects drawings :crazy_face:

I think there was another group doing a AP of Avalon…

Yep. Knights of the Night.

Here’s a link to the first ep: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/knights-of-the-night-actual-play-podcast/e/48638949

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check it out!

1 Like

The KotN is the only other one that is currently out other than the original one. Kev ran an Avalon game that I got to play in with, Chris, Andi, and Tom F - and then I ran a follow up game to the original Avalon story with the team. I’m not sure when those are coming out yet, but when they’re available I’ll post it up.

2 Likes

That being said @Fafhrd, If you reached out to other Podcast groups, I’m sure you could get some more AP’s of Avalon out there, from other peoples perspectives. Gamerstable comes to mind, KotN I’m sure would LOVE to do another game with you…

Not that im trying to pimp you out or anything.:wink:

1 Like