289 Mothership

This weekend @Fafhrd and I will be talking about the Mothership rpg. Which will be released about a week from today, 4/17.

http://gamingandbs.com/289

4 Likes

I’m a big Mothership fan. I backed their second Kickstarter. I love that the player book is called the Players Survival Guide.

2 Likes

We hope we did it justice. I’m running session one of Dead Planet on Twitch later tonight (Thursday) at 8p.

Listening to you describe Mothership and the game rules, makes me hope you run this again after you TPK this group, wink wink.
I appreciate the link to Miguel Zavala and Shapways, I have printed off 5 minis.
Mike

1 Like

I’ve owned the game for a while (I backed the Kickstarter as well). Happy to get a chance to play. Many thanks to Sean!

1 Like

An enjoyable episode as always but it kinda feels like part 1. I’d love to get the follow up once you’ve played!

1 Like

Tomorrow night: time to die…er I mean “boldly go”!

2 Likes

Dr. Timms is ready to declare the dispensary open!

We’re on for tonight at 8p. If you could be on about 7:45, that would be great.

2 Likes

Are you streaming on Twitch?

Yes, they have been

1 Like

Which platform we using tonight?

1 Like

Listening to this episode right now. Great show. I like it when you guys talk about games other than the fantasy genre (though I loved he one on Hyperboria). That said, you guys usually approach things from a universal enough perspective that every episode is engaging.

2 Likes

Thanks @LordBob, appreciate the feedback.